Sunday, March 30, 2008

Price list states the prices of cake. Slice and whole. A really "smart" asshole came by and asked if we sold the cakes by kilograms AFTER i passed her the price list and told her that the prices are all stated inside. That has to be one of stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I have been nothing but polite. I could have told you we dont sell fruits, we sell cakes. I could have made you look like a complete fool in front of your friend, but i chose to be polite. So if you wanna complain, go right ahead you fat bitch. Rot in hell. You're halfway there anyway.

Not that i have anything against fat people, but they are usually obnoxious for some strange reason. I'm not talking about people who THINK they are fat. I'm talking about people who ARE fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home